How Physicians Can Win in the New Healthcare Environment
The federal government is leading the shift from "volume" to "value." It's changing the old system that rewarded quantity of care to one that centers on quality of care. The Medicare Access & CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) of 2015 provides the overarching framework for this transition. Physicians could experience a substantial difference in their Medicare Part B payments. Whether that change is positive or negative, though, depends upon physician readiness.
- Provides a short overview of the path to value-based care
- Outlines what physicians need to know about CMS' new imperatives
- Recommends ways to maximize the Value Based Modifier (VM) adjustment
- Describes the new Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Recommends ways to prevail under MIPS
Take steps now to prepare for new reporting requirements and financial consequences by downloading this whitepaper.